(REBUILD THE SKIN'S BARRIER + RETAIN MOISTURE BETTER)
Mountain ice Eczema Cream is an advanced formula that hydrates, restores and rebalances the epidermis lipid layer of the Skin. The epidermal lipids play an essential role in the skin's barrier function. Our formula contains a unique lipid concentrate that improves the skins moisturation while repairing the damage caused by harmful irritants on the skins protective barrier. The skins barrier is vital for healthy skin.
Soothe. Rehydrate. Repair. Protect.
- Restores the protective barrier function of the skin
- Strengthens skin barrier that locks in moisture
- Lipid Replenishing and soothing formula
- Ideal for aging skin, dry skin, and sensitive skin
- SK-INFLUX® V MB Contains 6% LIPID Concentrate (1.5% Ceramide complex (Ceramides I, III, IIIB, VI), 0.5% Cholesterol, 3.5% Free fatty acid and 0.5% Phytosphingosine)
- Skin-identical lipid concentrate that mimics the structure of the skin barrier
- SOLINE® BIO: A clinical study on the moisturizing effects of Soline showed that after a single application there was an immediate increase in moisturization: 48.6% moisturization 1 hour after application with lasting effects shown by the +34.2% moisturization after 24 hours. After 4 weeks of 2x per day application, a 52% improvement in surface appearance of the skin was observed. Dryness, roughness and desquamation showed significant improvement. This active ingredient is thus used for the relipidation and restructuring of dry, atopic and mature skin.
***Very important: this process takes time to heal. For the best results. Give the skin time to repair. Use Mountain ice Eczema cream for at least 2 weeks without stopping. If you pause or stop using the cream, the repairing process could stall or reverse any progress made. More time the cream can rest on the skin the better.
To increase a better outcome: Avoid harmful soaps and oils, as these could cause more irritation and reverse progress. When washing use moisture rich, gently unscented soaps with ingredients like Colloidal oatmeal, aloe vera or shea butter. When drying skin, pat dry the skin with a soft towel. Do not rub.
MOUNTAIN ICE ECZEMA CREAM (4oz)
Natural Ingredients Included in the Formula
Collagen peptide is a protein that produces skin renewal, improves elasticity, and aids in the healing process.
Hyaluronic acid retains water in the body providing a surge of moisture to produce plump, supple skin.
Turmeric a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant used to treat psoriasis and other skin conditions.
Kiwi seed oil that contains Vitamin C that improves skin’s appearance, repairing aged, scaly, and blotchy skin.
Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and antimicrobial that cleanses and prevents bacteria while soothing and healing.
Zinc oxide is the main ingredient in calamine lotion which provides immediate itch relief and clears up rashes.
Vitamin A is an antioxidant that produces collagen which is vital for skin renewal and smooth, youthful skin.
Vitamin E is a essential oil that protects the moisture barrier, nourishes skin, and provides a healthy glow.
Oregano oil is a powerful antifungal that reduces bacteria that cause red, swollen skin and prevents inflammation.
Aloe vera is a antibacterial that provides cool, soothing relief to burns, heals wounds, and moisturizes.
Colloidal oatmeal natural oats that calm and alleviate dermatitis symptoms of flaky, itchy, dry patches.
Ingredients Include: Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Kiwi Seed Oil, Vitamin A, Cholesterol, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil, Zinc Oxide, Oregano Oil, Sunflower Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP
DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE RETURN REQUESTS AT THIS TIME. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
If you have skin sensitivities please conduct a spot test 24-48 hours prior to full use to ensure your skin does not react negatively.
*Some of our products may contain nut oils.